MEET TAYA KYLE
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CHRIS KYLE FROG FOUNDATION
WHAT CAN TAYA OFFER?
All items at cost to client/for sale to attendees
- Signed copies of American Wife, American Sniper, American Gun Books
- Signed copies of American Sniper: Chris Kyle Commemorative Edition Blu-Ray
- Licensed Merchandise items from Chris Kyle Frog Foundation and Chris Kyle The Legend ranges (request designs & size availabilities – branded, stocked merchandise trailer available for attendance – please enquire)
- V.I.P. Meet and Greet Session
- Signing sessions for attendees (time limited dependent on type of engagement and travel schedule)
Being linked by marriage to one of the most hardened Navy SEALs America has ever known; holding down the home fort while Chris did four tours in a war theater played out on our news screens and becoming immortalized in print and Clint Eastwood’s Academy Award winning movie, American Sniper builds a rare internal resilience.
Then, to have your world crumble when the love of your life is unexpectedly killed and being left as a single mom of two kids under 10, and to come through the other side of that with dignity – with the ability to still smile – delivers a totally new dynamic…
Taya Kyle embodies the American Spirit and everything that it means to be American.
Taya traverses the country as a renowned public speaker, spreading her message of faith, family and freedom. She inspires and motivates through her messaging that even when you are staring the Devil in the eye, there is always positive light that can be found.
God’s plan will ensure you carry on.
Taya became a New York Times best-selling author with her first book American Wife and in 2019 released her second book – American Spirit – a collection of short stories about inspirational people she has met through her travels all of whom combine to show the American Spirit is as strong as ever.
She tells a compelling story of fighting through the toughest times imaginable and emerging even stronger through relying on faith, family and freedom – and a healthy, but irreverent, sense of humor.
Patriotic, with a deep connection to her faith and humility, Taya Kyle has become a beacon of strength for women the world over, most especially those with a connection to the military, veteran and first responder communities.
Her story resonates with audiences of all ages, both men and women.
Taya founded the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation as a way to continue a post-deployment legacy Chris began, aiming to enhance military service, veteran and first responder marriages by providing a variety of experiences that helps them escape the everyday rigors that come with a life of service.
She is actively involved in the daily operation of the Texas based Foundation as its Executive Director.
Whilst born and raised in Portland, Oregon, she calls Texas home now where she raises her and Chris’s two young children.
WHAT ARE TAYA’S TOPICS OF EXPERTISE?
- Faith, Family, Freedom
- The strength that can be found in the American Spirit
- Finding a positive light no matter how dark the day
- Acknowledgement of our Military and First Responders and their families in the Community
- Importance of the Family Unit in Service and non-Service settings
- A relationship with God and the importance of Faith
- The battle of American Military on the homefront
- Marriage, Family and dealing with life in service
HOW CAN YOU ENGAGE TAYA?
- Public appearance at Fundraising/Charity event
- Speaking engagement at Fundraising/Charity event
- Keynote speaker for Corporate Conference
- Media appearance on her topics of expertise
- Public appearance for Chris Kyle Frog Foundation fundraiser
- Appearance at Military Bases or First Responder units and/or related Spousal support associations
- Endorsement of products and services appealing to her audience
- Utilize Profile to add value/create interest in national event or ceremony
- Engage Military, Veteran and First Responder couples to attend events under the auspices of the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation
- Voiceover and/or Hosting of programs (visual and audio) relating to topics of expertise
- Regular or guest written columns for nationally focused publications or blogs relating to topics of expertise
TAYA’S HONORS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Taya Kyle has been honored by a number of Awards and Acknowledgements for her advocacy and position as a leader in these communities. Some of those include:
- New York Times Best Selling Author in three books – American Wife, American Gun, American Sniper
- Fox News Contributor
- Subject of Academy Award winning motion picture, American Sniper
- Stonewall Jackson Award – Charlotte Motor Speedway (first woman to be presented this Award) – 2013
- Ceremonial First Pitch – San Diego Padres Military Appreciation Opening Day 2015
- Ronald Reagan Award – 2015
- Introduced Garth Brooks at American Country Music Awards – 2015
- Judge on the Miss America Competition – 2015
- Addressed President Obama during live global CNN Town Hall on Gun Control – 2016
- Honorary Starter Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach – 2016
- Ambassador, PIRTEK Team Murray – 100th Indianapolis 500 2016
- Recipient of Great American Patriot Award (on behalf of Chris posthumously) at Armed Forces Bowl – 2017
- Recognition for Chris Kyle Frog Foundation at United Through Reading Gala – 2017
- Grand Marshal Chevrolet Performance NHRA US Nationals – 2017